Bust Recap

As promised, here are a few pictures of our table at the Bust Craftacular (my camera died within the first five minutes). I split the table with Amber Mahler of Mani Designs. Her work is absolutely gorgeous and her display was just perfect. She used an old letterpress type case to display her earrings, which fit quite well with my letterpress printed pieces. I wasn't in love with my display, but I did manage to fit everything into just two suitcases for the plane ride!

While we were in the city Jake and I stopped by Anthropologie and admired the paper chain garland and other great displays.

All around the city there were Obama window displays. This was one of the best, complete with stockings hung on the fire place for the whole Obama family. I regret that I didn't get any pictures of the multiple Obama food specials (like the "Obama Burger" or the "Obama lunch buffet").

No comments: