More, more, more

I just got back from the Stationery Show, which was awesome. It was great to see so many talented designers and printers in one room, one very gigantic room! I spent three whole days walking the show and trying to take in everything. Design Sponge has some great coverage of the show, including some of my favorites and a few I don't even remember seeing!


I also made a brief trip down to ICFF, where I was blown away by metalsmith Miranda Meilleur, who is one of the sweetest people I may have ever met. Her work has a perfect balance of delicate etching and raw material (steel and silver). It looks like she is expanding her line to include jewelery, which may have devastating consequences for my savings account!


Alas, my multi-day stationery extravaganza means that I now have a flooded inbox, a very full printing schedule, and an incredibly messy house. I tend to make lots of piles, which means than almost any available flat surface in our house (even the stove) is covered in cards, envelopes, junk mail, and folded laundry that I can't seem to find time to put away. I had better get moving!

No comments: