Thank you.

 Christmas potluck at the studio.
Dolly at the studio.

Yep, it's been a month since I posted here. That is crazy! This past month has been really wonderful. We had an awesome first holiday season in the shop and I am so beyond floored by the local support. For those of you who have followed this journey, come in to the shop, directed friends to us, or sent notes of encouragement, THANK YOU! We truly appreciate your support and we hope you had a great holiday with friends and family. We had a rejuvenating break and I can't wait to share with you what we've been doing for the past month - including a trip to the beach :)

1 comment:

Nicki said...

I am such a heel..or is it heal? Whichever one is worse..that is me! I am sooooo sorry I have not seen your "baby" yet!! I want to soooo bad!! I WILL get there soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a fantastic New Years Eve and a wonderful 2012!!!