Just popping in to share some pics from AmericasMart. Kathryn and I split a booth in Paper Boutique and we had such an awesome time. I couldn't have asked for a better booth-mate! It's amazing how long it takes to set up (even if we've done it many times before) and how quickly we can tear down a booth. Although the days were incredibly long, it was so nice to bounce ideas back and forth with Kathryn.

The day after I got back the semester started. I have two great classes this semester and a really wonderful bunch of independent study students. For real, I can't wait to see what they make this semester.

2 comments:

A Beautiful Party said...

)h, wowza! What a beautiful booth!

Nicki said...

I miss you! Still have to see your shop! I suck! I was just thinking today that I have to get back to making stuff!!! I actually miss the art assignments!