Paper Camp in LA



This week I am lucky to be in Los Angeles, where apparently, there are blue skies every day. I'd say this is a two-thousand percent increase from Rochester. It's so nice to be here in February, which is always the hardest month for me in the north east. And why am I here? For Paper Camp!

Along with several other incredibly talented women, I'm speaking at Tradeshow Bootcamp's conference for stationers who are thinking about exhibiting at a tradeshow. I am blown away by how incredibly detailed and perfectly organized this has been thanks to organizer Katie Hunt. The goodie bags I helped fill yesterday are off the hook! I can't wait to meet the participants in this morning. If you want to follow the conference remotely, look for #papercamp on social media. I'll be updating my Instragram account regularly this week!

No comments: