I hate dishes, but I love lace


Two exciting things happened this weekend. The first, our electrician finished wiring our kitchen for the dishwasher (a Christmas present from my parents) and the counter that Jim helped us install is awesome! I love the new set-up of the kitchen. The space is much brighter and I have so much more room to work now. You can really see the difference in the pictures above.

And my second piece of fun news is that I have a new card design in the shop. I love lace and blind embossing, so this card is the perfect fit for me. I'm also working on incorporating this pattern into a wedding invitation, which I think will be quite beautiful!

4 comments:

Luke said...

The kitchen looks great! Better than I was hoping! And I love how you're pushing Barack Obama even on your blog through subliminal messages!

Anonymous said...

Love the new design. It will make a gorgeous wedding invitation also!

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful card. I too have been inspired by that lace pattern.


http://www.mnhs.org/library/about/LibraryDisplay01/01embroidery.html

Victoria Bennett Beyer said...

I just bought a set of these for mother's day. She's gonna love them...if I can manage to part with them when they come in the mail :)