My printing arm is huge!



These past few weeks have been so incredibly busy. I printed four weddings this week alone! As soon as school is finished (two weeks!) I know I'll have a bit more free time. To underscore this point, here's a conversation my friend Sara had with her uncle a few weeks ago:

Sara: My letterpress friend is making our invites.
Her uncle: Your friend is a letterpress?
Sara: Practically.


Well, it's safe to say that I actually may be a letterpress one day soon! Yesterday I finished printing Sara's invitations and they turned out amazing! I based the design on one of her recent drawings, which translated unbelievably well to letterpress. The photos above are a few that she took of me while I was printing and some detail shots of her invitations. More new designs will be posted next week!

1 comment:

Tara Hogan, INK+WIT said...

lovely Rachael! I love them : )