Has it really been a week since I last posted?! I can't imaging the days passing any faster this time of the year. Last weekend was our "weekend at home" where Jake and I try to do fun things together or around the house for one weekend a month. We took a long walk with the girls through Letchworth Park. It was beautiful - the leaves were changing color and the air was crisp. We also indulged in three very different movies - a huge luxury of time! We saw Burn After Reading, American Teen, and Pineapple Express. I've never seen three movies in one weekend, but this was a much-needed break.



In September our weekend at home was actually spent in Buffalo. We saw the B-52's at the Albright Knox, went to dinner at one of our old favorites places, and went shopping at Ikea for new office furniture. I'm looking forward to our next weekend at home actually being at home!

No comments: