the leaves are changing


This weekend was filled with adventure. Jake and I drove to Syracuse on Saturday to stay with friends and visit an apple festival in the hills of central New York. The leaves are changing colors on all of the trees in the state and it was a beautiful setting to drink hot cider. On Sunday we all drove together to Rhode Island for another friend's wedding. Again, we were lucky enough to drive through the beautiful Berkshires and end up at a gorgeous wedding, which was impeccably planned and included a troupe of waiters who danced in formation holding trays of flambe!

Unfortunately, the past few weeks of non-stop work have caught up to me and I've developed the cold that all of my students have had during the past month! My fingers are crossed that it won't impede my printing ability this week, as our deadline for the calendar launch is coming up quickly! I actually have to head to the studio to print shortly and will try to post a few sneak peeks later today.

No comments: