Even more thankful!

Yesterday Pistachio Press hit a milestone - 800 sales in my Etsy shop! My very sincere thanks to everyone who has ordered a card or sent kind words in the last year and a half. Also, very many thanks and hugs to all of my friends and family who encouraged me and gave me advice when I most needed it. Your support has allowed me to live my dream of running a successful press, something I didn't think was possible just a few years ago.

As the press continues to grow I have been exploring new ventures that I will be able to share in the coming months. Once I'm done teaching for the semester I'll be undertaking the task of updating my website. I still like the general layout, but I need new photos and descriptions of pieces, especially since half of my work hasn't made it onto the site yet!

If you're near Rochester and looking for something to do this weekend stop by my studio and say hi! It's time for the Anderson Alley Holiday Gala. I'm in studio #4-7.

December 5, 5-8pm & December 6, 11am-4pm
250 North Goodman Street · Rochester, New York 14607

And if you're near NYC next weekend, stop in at see me at the Bust Craftacular.

2 comments:

susan heggestad said...

Congratulation, Racheal! You deserve it!

joAnn said...

congratulations! so exciting...