Missing....

One of my favorite leisure activities of the last few years has been reading blogs, but they tend to suck up my time and make me procrastinate as I click on link after wonderful link. I had to cut them out of my daily routine to make room for things like work, but no more! They're slowly making a comeback into my life and I'm so happy about it. Especially when I find things like this!



A gorgeous collection. So pretty that I could see myself spending whatever it takes to make sure I have several new outfits for summer. I just love the color palette! Check out Morrison for more super beautiful pieces and a picture of the dog who started it all.

I couldn't have found these amazing pieces without the help of forty-sixth at grace. Nikole is the co-owner of the most lovely shop, herriott grace. Her father hand carves each wonderful spoon. These would make such an amazing gift and would surely make cooking even more pleasurable.

And I found out about herriot grace from Satsuma Press ... see what I mean about link after link!

{images of clothing from Morrison, image of spoon from herroit grace}

1 comment:

nikole said...

thank you
;)