I wish I had time to vacuum.

Somehow, in the last two weeks, I have fallen in love with blue cheese. I don't quite know how it happened, but it started innocently in salads and now I'm basically eating hunks of it right out of the fridge. I never thought I'd like it, but now I can't get enough. I had some tonight for dinner and it was quite tasty.

I am tired and it's only Monday. This was a long weekend. On Saturday Jake biked another long ride - 60 miles this time, and then he came to the studio and kept me company while I printed until 1am. It was nice to have the company. I have a few more days of printing ahead of me and a bit more design time for the calendar before I order the plates. If you're waiting for a response to an email, I promise it's coming!

I'm excited about the progress my students are making this semester. They're a quiet group, but they're making some really great drawings. Our first critique went well this afternoon and I'm glad to see that they're working so hard - all of them.

{delicious photo from here}

2 comments:

alissa said...

ooo i love blue cheese on salads...and just about anything. but ive never had it plain! might need to try that!

susan heggestad said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who binges on blue cheese right out of the package!