It seems like it's already October! Now that the weather has gotten cooler and the leaves are starting to fall I'm think about our yearly Fall activities - apple picking, hiking in the leaves with our puppies, moonlit corn maze, soup party. Mmmmm, soup!

Jake biked a century this weekend with our friend Jude. Really, he biked a 100 miles on a fixed gear bike and was still able to stand when he got home. They left early Sunday morning and got back before the sun set. I can barely bike the three miles to the ice cream stand!

I'm gearing up for a busy week and coming away from a busy weekend, so the posting this week may be a bit spotty. I hope to post some pictures of a big printing job I've been working on for the last few months, a very large 75-page, 4-color commemorative book.

5 comments:

alissa said...

cant wait to see the photos of the new project

Mr. Condescending said...

me too I wanna see!

Christine Caruana said...

is it the donors book for u of r? i wanna see too. :-)

Lisa said...

Can't wait to see your work. I love reading your blog!

Rachael, Pistachio Press said...

Hey everyone, I promise to post pictures soon! The book is schedule to be completed in early October, and I'm hoping to have my portion of printing done by the end of the week!