Good news...

Two good things today. The first, my flowers are starting to bloom. All of the bulbs are popping up and the weather is beautiful. Even Rochester is getting sun!

The second, I just found out I'm one of the recipients of this year's Constance Saltonstall Grant. This means that I can now afford to fix my letterpress and get my butt moving on opening the printshop! This is amazing news and couldn't have come at a better time since I'm still super motivated from the conference.

To celebrate, Jake and I are going to head off to our favorite Mexican restaurant for cheese-dip and burritos.

3 comments:

LindsayMarie said...

Yay for flowers, grant money, and delicious chesse dip! Hearts you!!

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Hooray for you, Rach! Congratulations! -Abbey

Unknown said...

That's wonderful news! Can't wait to hear how it comes along, it'll be an awesome addition to Rochester. Congrats!