Weekend Away

I just got back from a wedding weekend in the Boston area. We drove out with Amber and Dennis on Thursday and then went into Boston on Friday to spend the day roaming streets looking for good deals and seeing the sites. We had dinner at a vegan Chinese restaurant that my sister recommended, the Grasshopper, which was delicious! The landscaping on the tiny apartment lawns made me wish for a better weather. I can't wait to start buying plants for my garden!



Seth and Kelly's were married on Saturday in a small church in West Newbury, MA. As it turns out this is the same church that one of my students goes to {the same student that I spilled paint on}! The wedding and reception were flawless and the locations seemed perfect.

I love this wrap dress that I got from Target. It was great for the balmy weather.

No comments: