Weekend fun


I had a great weekend , some of which consisted of thrifting and cookouts. This is another embroidered piece to add to my collection, which is happily hanging in our sun porch. I actually got it for free {with some other purchases} at a great garage sale in Amber's neighborhood.

Yummy cake and lemonade from Amber's awesome cookout. Not only was the food great, but we also got to play bocce ball, badminton, Wii, and Guitar Hero.

Luke, Marni, and Amber chilling out on the deck.

Lindsay found us an awesome new desk for the office {the white one}. Now we can finally get rid of the old metal Walmart special and work more productively!

And I couldn't resist showing you all how great Cassie and Pancake are getting along! They love to nibble on each other's ears...so sweet!

***Stay tuned for guest-blogging by Marni about our incredible visit to the Tree Peony Festival at Linwood Gardens.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I love the way you rearranged the office with that new desk. It looks amazing!

And, the cookout was a lot of fun - I'm glad you could make it!