yet another list?

I haven't been on my bike in a shameful number of years, but since Jake started biking to work a few weeks ago we decided to break mine out of storage. On Sunday we rode to our favorite ice cream spot for a few cones (sprinkles for me, none for Jake) and then down the canal path near our house. I had forgotten how much I enjoy this and it was so nice to spend some time together being active. A few more rides and hopefully I'll break in my butt :)

On this same trip Jake asked me what's on my bucket list. Hmmm. After some thinking I realized that traveling more is just about the one thing I would like to do, which I've been working. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of things I would love to experience in the future, but in general I'm pretty fulfilled. So, what's on your bucket list?

No comments: