Ok, so I think it was the flu, not a cold.  And I think I made it worse by printing on Friday when I thought I was getting better.  But, the work had to be finished and shipped and it was a relief not to worry about it this weekend.  For the last week I have been in bed for 15-hour stretches and when I do get up it's been to sit on the couch and watch movies.  It was the kind of sick where I couldn't even write a coherent email if I had the energy to open my inbox. The kind of sick where I've almost depleted two boxes of tissues.  The kind of sick that I don't know if I should go to work tomorrow, but I feel incredibly guilty about missing three classes in two weeks, which I've never done. I hope I don't jinx myself again, but I think I'm starting to feel better today.

4 comments:

mummysam said...

oh, feel better!!! The flu can just wipe you out (I never realized I didn't have the flu until I actually had it. It can make you feel so awful for just so long) take care of yourself!

margbolam@bigpond.com said...

Oh, look at your beautiful dog comforting you. How sweet. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Nicki said...

You can take today off!! Really...don't feel guilty!! =) I do know what that sick is like. I do hope you are feeling better.

Brinn Goddard said...

Feel better, Rach! We've all got the crud, too!!