Sexy People

Today has been a good day. I'm finally able to get out of bed and most of the shaky achy body feeling has left.  I wasn't expecting this cold to knock me down so completely.  The invitations that I had reprinted actually made it into the hands of the couple who ordered them.  I can't tell you what a relief that is!

One thing that has gotten me through the past few days was stumbling onto the Sexy People blog.  There are some pretty awesome glamour shots on it and some of them are surprisingly recent.

3 comments:

Poppy Letterpress said...

Thanks, I needed that site to get me through today :)

abigail said...

awesome.

mummysam said...

oh my dear....we were two peas in a pod this past week. So glad you are feeling better as well, and how perfect are these pictures. (the first could easily have been snagged from my yearbook...and at the time he was probably too cool for my standings in school!)