jumping

For the past few weeks we have been taking Susie to jumping class - think hurdles for dogs. Last Saturday was her final day and she was amazing! She even finished the hardest sequence - a triple jump - without Jake handling her at all.

It seems as though I'm back to blogging - nine times already this month! This wasn't a resolution, but it was something that I've been meaning to do a bit more. I really like having a record of my life, so that I can look back every so often and reflect. Until I started this blog I had never been able to keep a journal of any kind. As on this month I have been blogging for two years, and I've lived through many changes - some of them quite devastating and others that changed the direction of my life or made my heart smile. I can't wait to look back next January and see what surprises have taken place.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Yay! Congrats Susie!