Local Conditions: One Hundred Views of Mt. Rainier (At Least)




I wanted to share with you the most amazing letterpress printed artist book by Anagram Press:

"Artist book consisting of viewing box and 120 image flats, illustrated and compiled from data collected in person, on location, over the course of two years. Housed in a set of drawers with nested stab-bound book and Japanese-style outer wrapper."

As someone who prints and makes books, I can't begin to tell you how much work this must have been and how impressed and awed I am at the final piece. It's just stunning! To see more images or check out Chandler's blog, click here.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I just saw your post before I went to Chandler's blog - I've been anxious to see the finished product and WOW. I'm with you - that is gobs of work - and beautifully done!