Ornament Swap




My dear friend Nicole from freshlyblended is organizing her 5th Annual holiday ornament swap! Basically, you'd make 8-10 ornaments and then trade them within your group. I did this swap twice and plan to sign up again this year. It's so much fun to get little handmade packages in the mail in December and great motivation to make something new. Every year I make some letterpress printed ornaments, this year will be no different :) Head on over and check it out!

(past swap ornaments from Aesthetic Outburst, Parrott Design Studio, Pistachio Press)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I joined the swap for the first time, and you turned up in my swap group. Love your stuff :-) cannot wait to get started, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what everybody comes up with.

Best wishes
Marianne