second storie = a great weekend

Second Storie has come and gone. It's always such a great experience and so fun to meet with old friends and make new ones. We had three local news stations come to the event and interview us, so exciting! And I got some pretty awesome presents for Christmas, including a few really amazing trades :) I wish I had gotten some more pictures of the event, but I was to busy to pull out my camera until the very end. Hope you had a great weekend, and thanks to those of you who came and said hi! It means a lot to me :)

5 comments:

jen jafarzadeh said...

so happy the weekend went so well for everyone! I am so sad it wasn't in the cards for me this year to make it up. It really looks like such a unique, amazing market full of such creative peeps.

Rachael, Pistachio Press said...

Thanks Jen. Wish you could have been here, too! Maybe we can make it happen next year!!

parrott design studio said...

It looks wonderful! I love your wood card holders too!

Rachael, Pistachio Press said...

Thanks Sarah. My friend Jim is awesome and built the shelves for me. They're a lifesaver.

Alana said...

I also love your display, I'm going to have to get the husband to build me something!!! :)