Four years

I just realized that I missed my four-year blogging anniversary. I can't believe it's been that long and I have an even harder time believing that so much has happened in that span of time. In this relatively short amount of time I started Pistachio Press, we lost our old dog Tipper and then adopted Cassie and Pancake Sue, we started fostering Dolly, we've gone to weddings and funerals, we spent almost three weeks in Italy, we have painted and repainted rooms, we've met awesome new friends, we've exhibited at trade shows, we drove down the California coast, babies have been born, presses have been moved, my students have made some great work, Jake has written two novels, and mohawks have been shaved. I'm looking forward seeing what happens in the next four years!

4 comments:

Kim Wolf said...

Wow! You've been busy. There are some wonderful memories in those photos.

Nicki said...

Happy Bloggiversary!!! I love the pics! Mohawks? Awesome!! I had one for about 5 minutes before I shaved it all off! Have a great day!

laura said...

congrats on 4 years of blogging, and all of your awesome accomplishments in that time! love the pics! xo

Christine said...

Its been a great four years!